Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,353   Online: 1139

Photo Plus Expo at the Javits Center

1. Newt_on_Swings
    Hey is anyone going to the Photo Plus Expo that will be going on from October 24th to the 27th? The Expo is totally free if you sign up before the 24th though their website. I am thinking of maybe going that Friday, as I'm off then. Hopefully theres some new cool things, and some free stuff like film!

Here is the web link:
    http://www.photoplusexpo.com/expo-events/pricing
  2. rcam72
    rcam72
    Last time I went I ended up with a free subscription to PDN. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year.
  3. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    Free photo subscription would be nice! It starts this week! Im looking forward to it, I am trying to go on Friday but have a few errands to run that day as well. Hopefully get to go in the afternoon!
  4. rcam72
    rcam72
    Thankfully I am currently broke or I'd be tempted to take time off work. I remember the first time I went. I don't think I've ever said "ooh I want that!" that often in my life.
  5. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    Ron and I are trying to meetup sometime around noon, I going to be busy in the morning, but I am heading there right after. Free registration online is over, but you can still register on site if you have a student ID to get in free.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin