Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,258   Online: 819

Anyone around this summer for a meetup?

1. Newt_on_Swings
    The summer is speeding by this year, lets try a meetup before it over! Is anyone free to meet up for a quick photo walk and some beers? I will have more time to hang after next week from aug 5th onward until the school year starts again. Suggestions on where to go and hang out for a bit would be great too.
  2. powasky
    powasky
    Hey Newt-

I just moved up to Washington Heights with my girlfriend, and am looking for some film shooters to hang with. I'd be down to hang out, just shoot me an email. I generally have work during the week, but not always.

pow
  3. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    Hey Powasky,

I got your PM as well, so I'll answer it here too. In the past we have done a few spots, off the top of my head, coney island, gov's island, central park, the highline, times square/bryantpark/libary. But really I think we are really open to anything as long as getting there is not too difficult and we can pick a date. Most of the guys here shoot a variety of things, I tend to stick to street. In the past we have had forum members bring out minoxes to 4x5 view cameras.

I guess we can get the ball rolling a bit, anywhere that you haven't been and wanna check out?
  4. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    Hey!

It's been a while since I have been on here(both APUG and this group) but I would love to help get a meetup organized. It is already the 22nd of September so I think maybe a Fall meetup in October would be good?

I look forward to hearing from anyone interesting in going. Thanks. =)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin