Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,258   Posts: 1,660,533   Online: 814

Hello ?

1. M.A.Longmore
    Howdy MeetUp Members !

Anyone available for some fun, and photographic festivities this year ?
    Unfortunately, I'm only available on Sunday, and Monday for the next few months.

Ron
  2. cblkdog
    cblkdog
    Hi, I'm interested but I have a slight problem walking distances. As long as you don't mind that get in touch, mondays would be good.
  3. M.A.Longmore
    M.A.Longmore
    Hi Cblkdog !
    Where are you located ?
    My Contact Info:
    RonLongmore; 406322FILM at GMail dot Com, or Phone 406*322*FILM
  4. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    Hey Ron and cblkdog!

I would love to get together and do something. That schedule works out perfectly as I am currently off on Sundays and Mondays now. I'm down for pretty much anything.

Jason
  5. M.A.Longmore
    M.A.Longmore
    JASON !

Where have you been?

I sent John (Cblkdog) a PM, he is a Jerseyan also, so we can do a NJMeetUp.
    I'm available on July 14th., and 28. We would have to out our heads together to pick a photogenic location.

See Ya Soon !
  6. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    Hey Ron,

The last year and a half has been a bit crazy for me and I've sort have been all over the place. Took a long break from photography and all things creative but I always keep coming back. I'm looking at making it a more regular part of life actually.

The 14th works well for me and I think a NJ meet would be cool. Ironically I have been to only a very view places in NJ strictly to photograph so It would be fun to find somewhere that looks promising and just head out there. Hey John, have you been to any of the meets we had in the past? Not sure if we've met, but I look forward to meeting you in the future, regardless.

Anyone have any ideas for a place?
  7. M.A.Longmore
    M.A.Longmore
    Welcome Home, Jason !

Enjoy The Weekend !

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin