Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,008   Posts: 1,524,597   Online: 970

Selling off some Minolta gear

1. lilmsmaggie
    Just thought I'd give folks here first crack before before listing on eBay:

1 Minolta X-700 black w/ body cap (purchased from KEH) : Ex+
    1 Minolta 35mm f2.8 MD Rokkor w/ hood, front & rear caps: Ex+
    1 Minolta 45mm f2 MD Rokkor-X w/ front & rear caps: Ex+
    1 Kiron 28-105mm (Minolta mount) f3.2-4.5 Macro Zoom (NIB)

Will be posting in classified section today. If you think you might be interested, send me a PM.
  2. lilmsmaggie
    lilmsmaggie
    Well, so much for that idea. I guess I need to be a paid subscriber to post in the classifieds.
  3. Ralph Javins
    Ralph Javins
    Good morning, Lil Ms. Maggie;

Yes, that is one of the "perks" available to the people who are "the big financial contributors" to APUG. In a way, I can see that. And, I did run for a long time as a mere member also, due mainly to my inability to do anything with PayPal or something similar. Sean did respond when I explained to him why I had not done anything with the Group, in spite of my participation here. He did provide an alternate payment path for we older folk who still use money, or some kind of a financial instrument representing money.

My rationale for going through the process of making a payment to APUG for my participation, and doing it in a way that was functional for me, was that I did get an awful lot from the Group. The discussions and the people here represent to me a resource that is worth the roughly $2.00 per month that my basic contribution represented. In a couple of cases, I have been able to reconnect with some people I have not seen for about 20 years, when it was discovered that we also had photographic interests in common, in addition to the other ones from years ago. APUG has been pretty good for me.

Maggie, you have listed the equipment of interest on this forum. There are many who do read the messages posted here. Those people who are interested can also send a message to you, as you suggested. I think you will do OK.

And, if you have been reading any of the past postings here, you already know my own liking for the X-700. The X-700 is probably the most versatile photographic system available to the general public. And, for me, when the MD-1 Motor Drive is mounted on it, that combination just fits my hand.

Enjoy;

Ralph
    Latte Land, Washington

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin