Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,925   Online: 1183

Need Price Info

1. 18%gray
    I could not find the appropriate group to post this question, so came here as the nearest thing to the appropriate place.

A friend of mine recently acquired a Minolta 7000i with a 28-80 and a 70-210 lens, and a dedicated flash (I think he said a 3500i) which he wants to sell.

Even though this is a manual focus group, would anyone here happen to know what the kit would be worth?

Thanks

p.s. In my own defense I should mention that I do own an SRT 101 and a 201, and a number of lenses for them, and like them a lot
  2. upnorthcyclist
    upnorthcyclist
    Hi 18%gray,

As you mentioned, this is a manual focus group - I don't have much experience with the AF stuff - I don't use or collect it.

The best way to determine actual value on nearly anything is to go to eBay and check the "Sold Listings" box for a search. The price listed for BIN is worthless to establish value.

The new Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras can autofocus with the Minolta AF lenses, with a suitable Sony adapter. I would think this would tend to push up prices for these lenses. The 70-210 has a great reputation.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin