Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,594   Online: 1001

Part Needed

1. Chaplain Jeff
    Hello,

I just purchased a working model XE7 that I'm looking forward to enjoying when I return to the states in May.

It has one issue: it is missing the plastic off of the film advance lever.

Do any of you know of a source for this type of item? Seven years ago I was very involved in the Minolta Manual Focus group on Yahoo and there were several sources then. The group seems to be not as active - I will post this there as well - and so I'm wondering what avenues for acquiring parts are still out there.

If you have one of these - or know of a source for this piece, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff M
  2. Ralph Javins
    Ralph Javins
    Good morning, Chaplain Jeff;

The black plastic "cover" for an XE-7 film advance lever. I will watch the MinoltaManualFocus group also. There are a couple of camera repair shops around here that can also be checked. I do not think that we can get them from Konica-Minolta (Sony) any more. Most likely, it will be a used part, or perhaps an entire advance lever. Would that be OK?

Enjoy; Ralph Javins
  3. unohuu
    unohuu
    I am hoping I can find one for you before May. It was/is to be my thank you for your service and welcome back to terra cognita gift.

Luke
  4. Chaplain Jeff
    Chaplain Jeff
    Wow. You are an above and beyond friend Luke. I may have to drive up - or have you and the family come to VA Beach to drop it off. It would be awesome to spend a few days shooting and hanging out.

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin