Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,216   Online: 949

Something wrong.

1. jmendez
    Is there a problem with this groups site. I keep getting an invalid group message when I try to open any of the posts??? I tried to e-mail the administrator and never got a reply.
  2. Johs
    Johs
    it is,...
    Forum Message
    Invalid Social Group Discussion specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Johs
  3. Ralph Javins
    Ralph Javins
    Good morning;

I have also received the "Invaldid Social Group" message when trying to read some messages posted. There has been no, I repeat, no response from "the administrator" at this time, about a week following my first problem with this, and the sending of an internal message to "the administrator" using the link provided.

Is it time to go to the more public arena of the "Feedback and Discussion" section of the APUG Forums listing?

Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin