Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,644   Online: 1192

Olympus OM1 with red markings??

1. PeteD
    Hi all

recently on a certain well known auction website I've seen a couple of OM1's with the OLYMPUS logo above the lens painted in red plus other markings in red too. The latest one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Olympus-OM...item27be93b5fa

claims that it's a limited edition but I've been unable to find anything out about it. Can anyone please shed some light?

TIA

Pete
  2. flash26c
    flash26c
    I looked at all my references also, no mention of red markings. Hope someone else can come up with something. Good repaint job?
  3. wblynch
    wblynch
    custom job. anyone could do it. looks nice though.
  4. flash26c
    flash26c
    Well Pete, did you get the camera?
  5. PeteD
    PeteD
    No it went for more than I was prepared to pay. If memory serves me correctly there have been 2 of these camera's on Ebay in the last 6 months. I've also seen a question asked about them on another forum. So far no one knows anything about them and I must admit that it's got me intrigued.

Pete
  6. wblynch
    wblynch
    PT Barnum was right

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin