Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,419   Online: 837

No OM chat

1. UK Roger
    Not been any OM chat for a couple of weeks, so just wanted to say a MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you fellow Zuikoholics out there, wherever you may be. Keep that shutter finger active
  2. mopar_guy
    mopar_guy
    Merry Christmas to all OM users.
    Dave
  3. wblynch
    wblynch
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and Happy New Year all you OMaholics !!
  4. PeteD
    PeteD
    Likewise from me.Compliments of the season to one and all.
  5. Jim Simon
    Jim Simon
    Yes, Happy New Year and all that. I'm always a bit disapointed by the lack of general traffic here because it seems a shame not to be celbrating the OM more often.
    In my own case I am falling for my OM1n more and more all over again; I love the simplicity and the trust one can place in it, a bit like trusting a pet to do the right thing because you know it so well. I am also pleased to be able to report that my 21 year old son is taking more and more photos too. My original 50mm f1.8 was showing signs of fungus and a bit of muck inside, though these issues were absolutely not showing any effect in the photos. However, in the world of the Bay, I thought I might get a spare 50mm, and noticed that the cheapest way was to buy one attached to an OM10. So I had an OM10 going begging, and gave it to Sam who is learning more and more all the time. He's just come back from taking my OM1 away on a trip as he was getting frustrated by the lack of control (no surprise there but it shows he's got it) and so another OM fan is born. More importantly, another film-photographer is born, but there's no harm in his getting on with OM. I may get him an OM1 as a present (I don't like the manual adapter route) but the prices are actually begining to get going...
    Jim.
  6. wblynch
    wblynch
    OM-F, OM-20, OM-G or OM30 all have manual speeds built in and are about the same price as an OM-10. I really like the OM-F/20 but they are hard to find. I think I might start looking for one.
  7. PeteD
    PeteD
    There are 32 OM20 related items on Ebay UK at the moment, starting fromm 99p.

HTH

Pete
  8. mopar_guy
    mopar_guy
    Ha Ha. I really have to quit buying this stuff. My house is starting to look like a camera shop.
    Dave
  9. PeteD
    PeteD
    "Ha Ha. I really have to quit buying this stuff. My house is starting to look like a camera shop.
    Dave "

Funny you should say that, so's mine.

Pete

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin