Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,413   Online: 682

hello OMers

1. mig13
    i am new on this site so i am not familiar with the way it works. i uploaded a few photos and now i can´t see them on the site, i assume they must wait for some sort of approval.
    my father gave me his OM-2n with a zuiko auto-s 50mm 1.4, now i am interested in buying a prime wide angle lense. can anyone recomend me a site other than ebay type?
  2. wblynch
    wblynch
    i can't necessarily recommend an online site but I would recommend the Zuiko 28mm f2.8 for wide angle lens.
  3. mopar_guy
    mopar_guy
    Welcome. I see your photos on the top of the page for the Olympus OM Cult. As for recommendations for a wide angle, the 28mm f2.8 was probably the most common low cost option. It really depends on your budget and what you are looking to do with it.
  4. Chris Sweetman
    Chris Sweetman
    That is three votes for this wide-angle lens. I have used one for years. Fantastic lens for the price.

Chris
  5. bluedog
    bluedog
    Make it 4 votes. I have had my 28mm since new in early '80's. Great wide angle lens.
  6. Allan Swindles
    Allan Swindles
    Oops! I have a very old 28mm. f3.5 which is excellent. Am I missing something apart from an f stop?
  7. Jon202
    Jon202
    Don't understand your concern about Ebay, I've been using it for a couple of years now - look at the feedback on the sellers, take a lead from what they say, don't bid early, bide your time until just before bidding closes and don't get caught up in the bidding frenzy. Always a good idea to check what prices similar items have sold for, you can search on completed listings. Have to be honest and say that I have purchased a turkey or two but in the main most of the sellers absolutely fine

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin