Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,227   Posts: 1,532,691   Online: 741

SL66 Large format lens adapter plate

1. J Maxwell
    Does anyone know where I can buy a LF lens adapter plate for the Rollei SL66? Hadley Chamberlain used to sell them, but he's sadly gone out of business . Answers here or sent to jmaxwellmaxwell@gmail.com would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. flash26c
    flash26c
    I've seen them in auctions on Eprey but didn't pay too much attention to them. You might try a search on Ebay and see what comes up. Ron
  3. J Maxwell
    J Maxwell
    Thanks very much. Yes, I've seen them on eBay, but they are a rare occurrence. I suppose I'll just have to get lucky.
  4. flash26c
    flash26c
    J Maxwell, you're in luck - the large format adapter is on EPrey right now. Do a serch for Rollei SL66 and it will appear ---
  5. chioque
    chioque
  6. Bruce Robbins
    Bruce Robbins
    I can recommend Daniel's adaptors at his website in the reply above. I've got a couple from him and they work very well. I wrote about them on my own website where I attached a 1926 (pre-Zeiss) Sonnar to the SL66E using one. The pic below was taken using that combination. If you're interested, you can read about it here.

The Online Darkroom
    www.theonlinedarkroom.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin