Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,048   Online: 903

Umph

1. k.hendrik
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7784645...in/photostream

Since 5 days proud owner of this sl66se; next Friday first rolls to develop. Any advice/tips/warnings/etc. are welcome

k.hendrik
  2. whlogan
    whlogan
    My SL66 has a problem and the SL66E should be delivered tomorroe.Good luck with yours. I have had some problem getting a manual. Have you gotten one? Hope so. Best Logan.
  3. k.hendrik
    k.hendrik
    A German one & an English cd. I'm looking for a UV filter
    k.hendrik
  4. neirinski
    neirinski
    I love my sl66, it's a 60's model, it's like holding my mom. Both came to the world the same year! Be careful, mind the instructions, and feed it lots of nice images!
  5. jos58
    jos58
    My SL66 has been lying idle for some time now
    In 2014 I want to spent more time on photography including the SL66!
  6. k.hendrik
    k.hendrik
    Bought today a 50 Distagon and 150 Sonnar at KEH; can't wait to use this glass.
  7. jos58
    jos58
    Did you buy the HFT versions ? I don't know if the HFT versions give better quality pictures, maybe in some special circumstances.
    Nice buy!

Today I bought on ebay a Rollei sl66 film cartridge for a reasonable price.
  8. k.hendrik
    k.hendrik
    Yep the HFT. But I made a mistake with the 50mm lens; this is the sl66 version thus don't work on my sl66se; only speed but no 'f' (

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin