Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,183   Online: 1054

Bay Area Meet-Up / Photo Walk

1. Justride408
    Hello all. I just wanted to see how active this group really is! Is there anyone on here that would like to plan a photo walk or meet up of some sort? Talk to you all soon!

Rudy
  2. Roger Thoms
    Roger Thoms
    Sounds good to me, anyone else interested? Met up with Rudy for a night shoot earlier this month and had a great time.

Roger
  3. Mark_S
    Mark_S
    I'd like to hear about the plans, and potentially meet up with tou....

Mark
  4. Roger Thoms
    Roger Thoms
    Hey Mark, no plans yet, at least not that I know of. I'm definitely interested and more than willing to come down south. So we just have to come up with a local and a date.

Btw, any progress on your darkroom?

Roger
  5. Justride408
    Justride408
    Hopefully something around early April. March has been a crazy month for me.
  6. Mark_S
    Mark_S
    The darkroom is getting close - I have built a freestanding structure within our Garage, so I will be able to dismantle it an move it when I move again. I should be able to handle up to 16x20 prints from 4x5 negatives. Still need to finish plumbing, and installing the door... Once it is done, I will post pictures in the Darkroom Portraits area.

Mark

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin