Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,411   Online: 690

Pictures

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Murray Kelly
    I see Ironage has posted a couple more nice cool looking pictures. I have long wondered about that reversal film I've seen advertised and how it would perform as a non-reversal film. They look pretty good to me. I presume you processed the film normally.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

Murray
  2. Ironage
    Ironage
    Yup. I processed the film as regular Plus-X. We need to get more pictures up in this group. There is a great service here in America for those who don't have a darkroom. Check out Tim's website for Minolta 16 film, developing, and scanning!

http://www.edselmotors.com/min16main.html

Tim
  3. Iantoz
    Iantoz
    The latest pictures that I have posted are results of scanning from a print rather than direct from the negs. Film is Plus X and was printed as 6x7 , I then scanned into my PC at 600 dpi.

I am pleased .

Dai.
  4. ishutteratthethought
    ishutteratthethought
    Looking good Dai, I amazed at the clarity you have achieved with the format used.
    Steve
  5. nei1
    nei1
    Just to say hello to a group that Im suprised and glad to see exists.Have posted one photo in your photo section.I used a minox b with minox 25asa bw film,Im not sure what developer I used.This was then scanned in my minolta dimage 5400 and the image was then processed in photoshop 7. I mounted the negative in a minox slide to scan using the slide mount for the scanner.......All the best,Neil.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin