Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,624   Online: 724

Your latest submiature find!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Murray Kelly
    Ralph, you are so right. I have been looking at the date of the last post (yours) and it's 6 months since then.

A dear departed friend not long ago gave me a Durst M6xx (in the cupboard) and a Leica IIIg which needed a service from lack of use.
    With the Durst I found that the ENLA needed a deeper mount than the Sixtub as the 'bellows' wouldn't get anywhere near enough to work in any meaningful way. What I need is a Sixtif. Or I make one. Like you. I am mucking around with plastic plumbing fittings. The ENLA is 39mm and I haven't seen one that is suitable for less than a prince's ransom.

Also given a 16mm Pailard-Bolex 16mm movie camera and the 16mm lens looks ideal for Minox but again the mount and bellows are the problem.

Hence, I bought a Plustek 8100 and am exploring ways to manufacture a carrier for that, but my best effort lately is a scan of a wet print from a Minolta 16 of long, long ago. Almost makes one think?

Murray
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin