Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,240   Online: 737

It is Alive!

1. Silvertooth
    Greetings All!

I have been redeveloping (that was bad) my love of analog photography over the past couple of years with my Pentax and Minolta cameras. I had a 1964 Yashica D sitting on the shelf collecting dust. I had not used it in about sixteen years because of a sticky shutter. I pulled it out yesterday, tinkered with it a bit and it came back to life. Excitement reigns within the house today as I ordered a couple of rolls of Fujifilm Acros 100. Now the waiting. I can hardly wait to get back to square photography!

Aubrey
  2. pbromaghin
    pbromaghin
    Results yet?
  3. Silvertooth
    Silvertooth
    I have shot and processed both rolls of film--the first roll was horrible. I chalk it up to operator error. The second roll was very nice. I made a couple of prints but have not scanned them yet. I never have posted photos into APUG for some reason. I will try to do so this weekend. I can say that I was pleasantly surprised with the results.
  4. pentaxpete
    pentaxpete
    you should excercise the shutter of cameras every month or so == I do that when I am having my 'Afternoon Tea' and it keeps them working !
  5. Silvertooth
    Silvertooth
    Here is a link to the results--I hope it works! Not the greatest scan, the print looks much better.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...61593932109362
  6. snapguy
    snapguy
    Nice photo. Great subject. I love old windmills. I have two Yashicamats but don't take enough photos with them. Love a big neg.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin