Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,556,004   Online: 1110

Print exchange?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. markbarendt
    Don, I gave up stitching too.

Your thought on size is kinda why I was asking, seems silly to downsize a 12x20 but I also don't know what people want, or want to see.
  2. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    So, are we going with prints and not a book? What say ye?
  3. Don12x20
    Don12x20
    Both...lets do the prints first...
  4. mike c
    mike c
    I could handle 11or 15 prints from the same neg,the book I not to good with the computer stuff and would like to see some of my photo's in a book,don't know what a blurp is .
  5. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    Mike - check out: http://www.blurb.com/
  6. hchapman
    hchapman
    The print exchange idea is good, count me in.
    I have more to scan and post but have spent the past week working on finishing my printing space instead.
    It will be great to have this project to help break it in.
  7. Jim Graves
    Jim Graves
    It appears we have 9 right now: Jay, Don, Steve, Mike, Jaime, Mark, Harlan, Chauncey and Jim Graves ... I contacted John Powers ... he's just starting to develop but discovered that 2 of his lens boards suffered in the Death Valley -20 humidity and split allowing light leaks so he's not sure what he's got. I did not contact Per, Jim Galli. Frank, Curt, Glenn, or Norm.
  8. Curt
    Curt
    Sorry for the delay, I'm in, does the April 1st deadline still hold? The print exchange is a great idea and the book sounds like fun.

Curt
  9. Jim Graves
    Jim Graves
    Assume so, but it's up to Jay ... he's the webmaster on this one.
  10. mike c
    mike c
    Its all good to me.
  11. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    I sent the workshop attendees and instructors an email invitation to participate in a workshop attendee print exchange. If you have not received it, please check you spam filter, and if you still don't have it please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Jay
  12. mike c
    mike c
    Finally got threw the spam filter you have Jay,am good with the rules,they will have to be unmounted with that many prints.
    Mike
  13. Don12x20
    Don12x20
    status?
  14. mike c
    mike c
    Don,I have not even stated to print,but will endeavor to complete this under taking."Hail to thee O blessed Tonopah"
  15. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    Six guys have responded thus far.
  16. markbarendt
    markbarendt
    Okay,

Printed a bakers dozen tonight, they are drying, the number was twelve, right?
  17. Don12x20
    Don12x20
    I've got to get started printing as well....
  18. mike c
    mike c
    Start on it tomorrow,Mark not quit sure the number,but twelve sounds good.
  19. markbarendt
    markbarendt
    I got an e-mail from Jay that says 8 is the magic number.
  20. mike c
    mike c
    eight is good too.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin