Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,500   Posts: 1,571,605   Online: 1297

Print exchange?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. markbarendt
    I humbly mailed my photos yesterday.
  2. outwest
    outwest
    And I finished up in the darkroom last night - very humbly, as I had to mix new chemistry and try to match the ones I had already done!
  3. markbarendt
    markbarendt
    Mine printed about even but then I toned them. Each has it's own personality.
  4. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    Mark - your prints arrived today in good style. Thank you very much!
  5. markbarendt
    markbarendt
    Thank you Jay for being the go to guy.

Once you get return shipping figured let me know.
  6. slumry
    slumry
    For some reason I was unclear as to when these were actually due. Both April and May were discussed and April 1st was mentioned but I don't recall ever seeing an agreed upon due date. I can make April first but I will have to hustle since I will be out of town this weekend. Actually, I went back and checked the email form Jay and it said May 1st. Is that date still good?
  7. mike c
    mike c
    I hope its May 1st. Still working on mine.
  8. markbarendt
    markbarendt
    The last e-mail I got said May 1.
  9. slumry
    slumry
    Good, I not going nuts, last time I ask my wife if I am going nuts. Maybe I can learn how to print something acceptable by May 1st. So far my dunes printed at low contrast is pretty good, it is almost a perfect 18% grey card.
  10. Don12x20
    Don12x20
    I am working towards May 1 -- if April 1 I'm not going to make it!
  11. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    Prints are due May 1st!!!
  12. jaimeb82
    jaimeb82
    I think at the beginning of all the talks it was April 1st, buy in the confirmation email from Jay it says May 1st. I moved to Brooklyn last Friday, happy the death line is May 1st!!!
  13. mike c
    mike c
    Jaime, do you have a darkroom in Brookllyn,or still with the bathroom?
  14. markbarendt
    markbarendt
    We are getting close, I can hardly wait.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin