Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,007   Posts: 1,524,569   Online: 1002

Your eight print exchange prints are due May 1st!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Jay Decker
    Have prints from three guys thus far...
  2. mike c
    mike c
    Jay,I'm working on the prints as we type,hope to have them out soon. thankyou for your patience.
    Mike
  3. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    Here's your two-week reminder!
  4. mike c
    mike c
    It's gonna be close Jay,but I think I can get them out,thanks again for taking on this project.
    Mike
  5. jaimeb82
    jaimeb82
    I had to outsource the prints since my darkroom is not there yet. First I started by printing 8x10's with my inkjet printer, but then decided to reproduce a better quality ones from a local lab that uses darkroom process and went with a larger size. I am picking up today and be mailing tomorrow 7 11x14 copies! I hope you guys like it, I am very excited to receive the rest of the prints also.
  6. slumry
    slumry
    Incoming. 8X10's, that is all I am setup for at the moments. We are supposed to send money to cover out bound postage. Is $10 cash enough?
  7. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    Don't know if $10 is enough for postage yet... if someone has large prints, it might not be. Feel free to include $10, and if there is a large print, you can either send more for postage or I'll be glad to fold the photograph and send it to you!
  8. slumry
    slumry
    I wonder if a fold in the middle will affect future resale value? I plan to make a fortune reselling all the prints because I know they can only appreciate wildly in value Unless you recommend more, I will send 20 and hope that is enough. If I get prints folded in half I will know it wasn't.
  9. jaimeb82
    jaimeb82
    I am putting an envelope with $20 cash for postage, if the cost is less you can include my change with the prints? how are you guys packaging this so the pints don't bend over the trip to Washington?
  10. jaimeb82
    jaimeb82
    by the way, I am signing mine on the back so when you sell this for $1,000,000 I get some credit ;-)
  11. jaimeb82
    jaimeb82
    the art is in the way, 8 11x14 prints priority mail with extra padding was $5 from NY to WA.
  12. slumry
    slumry
    Since this is my first print exchange, I am not sure what the protocols are. I sent mine unsigned, unmounted and packed in several layers of stiff cardboard. I thought about a box but did not think it would provide much more protection. YMMV.
  13. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    Received prints from two more participant today...
  14. mike c
    mike c
    All most there Jay!!!
  15. mike c
    mike c
    Jay,just got done with prints and are drying,tomorrow will do paper work and should be off on Tueday,will send fast mail if needed.

Jaime,I'll send some of my photo's over for you to sign and I'll sell them,how bout 20% of the take for your signing and I'll get 80% for supplying the photo's,remember you will get the photo credit.$1,000,000.00
  16. jaimeb82
    jaimeb82
    sounds like a business plan to me!! LOL I am going to start thinking how to spend the money!
  17. mike c
    mike c
    Jaime,you can afford to have some one build you a supper darkroom,with its own bath room just to remind your self of past poverty.
  18. Jim Graves
    Jim Graves
    Mine should be in the mail Wednesday or Thursday ... O.K., Friday at the latest.
  19. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    Funny how I have months to get something done, and it ends up actually getting done at the last minute...
  20. mike c
    mike c
    Hey Jim,bet I can get in mail before you!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin