Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,138   Online: 858

Show in Palo Alto, California

1. Robert Brummitt
    Light Intimacy
    April 12-May 9 2012
    Keeble & Shuchat Photography
    290 California Ave, Palo Alto, 94306
    Four photographers from Oregon, Joni Kabana, Lorraine Richey, Joe Cantrel and Robert Brummitt bring together different aspects of photography. Four different views, Four different approaches. With these Intimate images, secrets are shared, the logical, the predictable, manipulability of light through lenses, through the filters of their perception, as that photographs opens to stimulate the mind and heart, and translates to a two-dimensional representation.
    A small opening gathering with Lorraine Richey and Robert Brummitt will happen on April 14 from 12-2pm
  2. Robert Brummitt
    Robert Brummitt
    I will be photographing around the Santa Cruz/Monterey area then head over to the Santa Rosa area. I'm going to try a new wide angle toy pinhole camera. My first of full photography week. What a treat!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin