Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,550   Online: 780

2012 Alt-Photo Symposium

1. DarkroomDan
    The 2012 Northwest Symposium for Alternative Process Photography is right around the corner.

This symposium is geared to the beginner and the advanced photographer alike who are interested in learning and using alternative printing processes. These range from cyanotype to salt, VanDyke, platinum-palladium and many other processes some of which date back to the beginning of photography. Two lectures and four demonstrations will be offered. A print exchange will complete the day of networking and sharing among the participants

This is a great event for all those interested in historical photographic processes and in being part of an enthusiastic community of people coming together to share ideas and knowledge about their passions.

The symposium is sponsored by the Pacifica Chapter of The Center for Photographic History & Technology, a 501(c) (3) Not-for-profit organization.When: September 22, 2012, 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.

Where: Spring Hall (Education Building) Eastshore Unitarian Church
    12700 Southeast 32nd Street
    Bellevue, WA

Cost: Registration $50 for early birds, $55 after September 7th

www.altphotopacifica.org for complete details and registration.
  2. M Stat
    M Stat
    Thanks for the notice, Dan. I'll see you there!
  3. DarkroomDan
    DarkroomDan
    Excellent. I look forward to meeting you.
  4. gmikol
    gmikol
    Are there any events scheduled for Sunday?

--Greg
  5. DarkroomDan
    DarkroomDan
    Greg,

At this point there are not but the last time we held one of these we had photoshoot field trips on Sunday. On Saturday we will see if there is interest in in doing this again. We have a list of possible locations.

Dan
  6. gmikol
    gmikol
    Finally got around to registering for this. Now all I have to do is get a hotel room.

Thought I would give this a bump in case anyone else was interested...

--Greg

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin