Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,565   Online: 755

E6 processing in DC

1. bluedog
    I will be over in June and expect to have a few rolls to process before I return to Australia. can anyone recommend a good lab in the DC area? Thanks
    Greg
  2. arpinum
    arpinum
    Penn Camera does e-6 processing. Drop off at any location. It is processed in the Tyson's Corner store (no metro access), and takes an extra 2 days to ship it there and back. total turnaround seems to be 4 or 5 days for drop off in the city.
  3. D Saul
    D Saul
    Check out Dodge Chrome (formerly Chrome).
  4. bluedog
    bluedog
    Thanks for the recommendations.
  5. mayoman88
    mayoman88
    To anyone who may read this, they also do E-6 at the E St. location, right downtown. I've dropped off and picked up in the same day... And Dodge Chrome may be less accessible than Penn Tyson's (and double the price!).
  6. vpik01
    vpik01
    +1 for Penn, the accept it at E St but they process it at the Tysons locations. They are of course going through Ch 11 right now but as of last Friday anyway they are still accepting film for processing, printing and doing rentals.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin