There are some places left for this Saturday's workshop if anyone is interested.
This workshop has been put back to 30th August due to the heavy rain and flooding which was forecasted for today and duly arrived, we decided to put this workshop back to the 30th August. A second date has also been arranged for the 13th September and we are taking bookings for both.
I tried to post this yesterday but the site was down at the time.
I hope our Irish friends have avoided the worst of the flooding, which judging by the news reports have been very bad in places.
Thankfully we're ok, many houses and farms badly hit though, sporting events and gigs cancelled. If any more rain falls I'll be putting a snorkel kit on my land rover....:rolleyes:
Thanks for your concern Dave. All is ok here in Trim although the Boyne is neary twice its normal width.
The venue for this workshop on 30th August is Trim Castle in Co Meath and the second workshop on 13th September it will be in Portlaoise where we will visit the Rock of Dunamaise.
It sure is :)