Let's all shoot one camera part 4
OK, who's in?
- This time, the camera will be a Kodak COLOUR disposable camera with a flash. Film speed rated at ISO 800.
- There are 27 exposures on the roll, so we'll limit the number of people to 25.
- Send me a private message with your real name and mailing address.
- Tell me if you are willing to send the camera overseas. It will cost extra money (thanks) and you will need to know how to complete the proper customs forms properly.
- I'll send the camera out with instructions and decent packaging that will hopefully last the trip.
- I'll package the camera to minimize the weight and maximize the durability.
- You don't have to send the camera by courier or anything - the good old postal system of your country will do. Hopefully.
- Nobody worry about x-rays lest we start another thread about this!
- Try to take your picture within a couple days of getting camera.
- Try to mail the camera within a week of getting the camera.
- Let's try to finish this trip this year.
- Post a message when you get the camera when you mailed the camera.
- I'll be the last person on the trip and I'll scan the images and post them in the gallery.
- I'll also arrange to get and send re-prints should any of you want. Details to follow at the end of the trip.
- Finally, do NOT shoot the camera with a gun. :o