Lith Print Exchange Round 2
This is a call for participants for the Lith Print Exchange.
The rules and format will be the same as the previous round. Thanks to Mateo for proposing and running the first round.
1. This is about sharing what can be done in lith printing with the emphasis on the process and not on the value of the prints themselves. I plan on sending my best attempts and I'm sure everyone else will do the same.
2. Print size and presentation will not have any requirements. Prints may be on fibre or RC paper. They may be unmounted, mounted, and/or matted. It's up to you.
3. The print may be straight lith or bleach and redevelopment in lith
4. The addition of explanatory notes is optional, but the recipients may appreciate an explanation of the process, such as paper type, lith developer, dilutions etc.
4. The exchange is open to anyone who wants to print in lith.
5. This is an international exchange, so be prepared to send your prints anywhere in the world.
6. Everyone will be divided into groups of 3 or 4 people. So the maximum number of prints you will have to send is 3.
Please sign up here by the end of February.
Prints should be mailed by the end of April.
So far we have the following people signed up from the old thread (http://www.apug.org/forums/forum61/4...nterested.html)
Please let me know if I've missed you or if you do not wish to participate.