Can I remind everyone that in order to participate in this exchange you need to PM me your details. I would be grateful if you also registered your interest on this thread as it not only helps keep the thread at the top of the list, but it also helps me double check the participants.
I'd be interested too. But I'm only in the UK 2 maybe 3 times a year, I have me mum's UK address :D I have my own too but can't sell it !!!!
Can you explain how this Exchange works ? A PM might be better :)
Good for me this time too - count me in
We have a number of first timers joining this round, so I thought I would try to give a few pointers to make life easier:
- To save on postal charges don't use envolopes any bigger than you have to. I use board back envolopes that measure 8.5" by 10.5" which can be found here
- Once you've signed up for the exchange, don't wait until you've been told where to send the print before getting in the darkroom. You only have a month to select, print and post, which is surprisingly short once life get's in the way. :)
- You will almonst certainly not send a print to the same person that you send one too. However, sometimes it does happen.
- If you're going to be late or won't be able to meet your obligation, please PM me so I can inform the recipiant.
- Most importantly, enjoy yourself.
Please add me to the list.
"You will almonst certainly not send a print to the same person that you send one too." That doesn't make sense :D
So far we have the following people signed up for round 19:
- Steve Smith
- Roger Bulcock
- Brian Jeffery
You've got until the 13th July to get your name on the list above.
Right, guys if you signed up for round 19 of the exchange you should now have a PM with the details of where to send your print. Can you please ensure that your print reaches its recipient by the weekend of the 21st August.
Please don't hesitate to PM me if you've got a question or if you feel you will not be able to meet this deadline.
Got mine in the post today. Used the grotty weather at the weekend as a good excuse to spend the morning in the darkroom.