Monthly Shooting Assignment sept - okt 2009: Reflections and Mirroring
The new assignment for sept - okt 2009 is: Reflections and mirroring.
Make nice pictures in windows, metal, water, glass, mirrors, wet- or glossy surfaces etc.
I will upload some samples.
Good luck and have fun!!
For any new readers, here's the basic idea of the MSA : (copy)
1. Take note of the MSA assignment, which will be inserted into the title of this thread.
2. Take your photo(s) according to the assignment guidelines. Try to shoot something new rather than grabbing from your archives.
3. You can post your photo in the MSA Gallery or, you can host your photo elsewhere and link to it in this thread, or, you can post it as an attachment to a message here in this thread and it will show as a clickable thumbnail.
4. It's all for fun, there are no prizes, but at the end of the MSA, a previous winner will choose a new assignment and a new "victim" to lead the MSA in a couple of months time (it's not really monthly ).
5. How to upload: the same as in the standard gallery, press te "'All subscriber galleries", you find a drop-down menu and press the Monthly Shooting Asignment, thats it.
Crepe Myrtle and Pine Needles in a Birdbath
Kodak Retina IIa
Kodak Plus X 125
f/5.6 @ 1/100 sec
Sort of ashamed to say I don't process my own yet. BWC Photo Imaging-Dallas did the deed.
MSA Reflections and Mirroring
I've posted a new image for this Assignment in the MSA gallery. Here is a copy for those who aren't subscribers: