Acadian Sunrise

Dark Hollow Falls, Shenandoah National Park

Lower Falls, Yellowstone, 1985

Undine Falls

Autumn Misty Morn, Heart Lake

Lake Placid from White Face

Autumn, Young's Pond

Artist's Statement:
My Photographic work reflects my education and interest in Geology, and Biology, and the out-of-doors. I tend to attempt to capture landscape and other images in optimum lighting conditions, frequently early or late in the day. I enjoy taking images during "Magic Hour" when lighting conditions are softer. Working with transparency material dictates the narrow exposure latitude which contributes to the time of day and compositions of much of my work.
  Technical Information:
All of my work is captured on color transparency film, which I have been using for more than 30 years. Most of my images were taken on Fuji Professional Slide Films including Fujichrome Velvia 50. My images are taken primarily with Linhof cameras (primarily Technikardan 45S) as well as Leica 35mm SLR cameras. Additional work is taken with a Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar 12/24 TLR camera with the new additions of a Toho Shimo FC-45X 4" X 5" Field Camera and a Mamiya 7II Rangefinder.

Contact Details:
Richard A. Nelridge
Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
richard@nelridge.com
610-481-9402
  Links:
http://www.nelridge.com

All work copyright © 2013 Richard A. Nelridge

All content copyright © 2013 - Having any problems? Click here to let us know.
APUG Portfolios are a service of the APUG.ORG photography community, click here to learn more.