Traditional Photography Portfolio by Don Sigl 
Prints for Sale by Don Sigl

Regan 20-19

Price is for window matted 8x10

USA price : 175 $
International price : 175 $

If you prefer to pay by check:
Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Liz 810-22

Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Latissa 9-7

Kyleen 18-5

Liz 34-3

Liz 810-1

Holly 31-18

Kyleen 16-8

General sales details:
Archival Fiber prints are available directly from the artist. Prints sizes include 8x10 window mounted in 11x14 museum rag. or 11x14 window mounted in 16x20 museum rag. Custom sizes are also available. 8x10 prints are $175. 11x14 prints are $300 for APUG members. (25% discount). All prints are signed and numbered. Since the examples here are negative scans, sales always include a reflective scan of the finished print prior to shipment. Customers have the option to cancel an order within 5 days of receiving the electronic scan of the finished print.

All work copyright © 2013 Don Sigl

All content copyright © 2013 - Having any problems? Click here to let us know.
APUG Portfolios are a service of the APUG.ORG photography community, click here to learn more.