Traditional Photography Portfolio by John Golden 
Prints for Sale by John Golden

Giclee Print

united states price : 125 $
International price : 125 $

If you prefer to pay by check:
Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Giclee Print

Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Giclee Print

Giclee Print

Giclee Print

Giclee Print

Giclee Print

Giclee Print

General sales details:
The 8x10 negatives are contact printed on fiber based paper and processed to archival standards. The final 8x10 print is mounted and matted to 16x20 using gallery standard materials. The 11x14 giclee Images are printed on high quality Somerset Velvet fine art paper then mounted and matted to gallery standards. giclee Image size is 11x14 matted to 16x20. All prints are signed and numbered, giclee editions are limited to 100. silver geletin prints are limited to 50.

All work copyright © 2013 John Golden

All content copyright © 2013 - Having any problems? Click here to let us know.
APUG Portfolios are a service of the APUG.ORG photography community, click here to learn more.