Traditional Photography Portfolio by Gustavo Castilla 
Prints for Sale by Gustavo Castilla

Ivy Chrysotype Rex

Chrysotype Rex print seize 4 X 5 edition of ten prints only the prints are sign and number mounted on 4 play with 8 play museum board all prints are satisfaction guaranteed

price : 95 $
International price : 85 $

If you prefer to pay by check:
Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Michell POP

print seize 8 X 10 edition of ten prints only Gold toned Albumen the prints are sign and number mounted on 4 play with 8 play museum board all prints are satisfaction guaranteed

price : 250 $
International price : 210 $

Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Juniper Eastern Sierra Kallitype

print seize 8 X 10 edition of ten prints only Kallitype the prints are sign and number mounted on 4 play with 8 play museum board all prints are satisfaction guaranteed

POP Jules

edition of ten prints only print seize 8 X 10 the prints are sign and number mounted on 4 play with 8 play museum board all prints are satisfaction guaranteed

Agave Ziatype

Palladium print ( Ziatype)edition of ten prints only the prints are sign and number mounted on 4 play with 8 play museum board print seize 5X7 all prints are satisfaction guaranteed

price : 175 $
International price : 145 $

Paramount Ranch Mailbu

edition of ten prints only print seize 8 X 10 Palladium the prints are sign and number mounted on 4 play with 8 play museum board all prints are satisfaction guaranteed

International price : 200 $

Aspens Kallitype

edition of ten prints only Kallitype the prints are sign and number mounted on 4 play with 8 play museum board all prints are satisfaction guaranteed

Jars Chrysotype

Chrysotype edition of ten prints only print seize 8 X 10 the prints are sign and number mounted on 4 play with 8 play museum board all prints are satisfaction guaranteed

General sales details:

All work copyright © 2013 Gustavo Castilla

All content copyright © 2013 - Having any problems? Click here to let us know.
APUG Portfolios are a service of the APUG.ORG photography community, click here to learn more.