Traditional Photography Portfolio by Ted Preuss 
Prints for Sale by Ted Preuss

Forget-Me-Not #1

limited edition silver-gelatin contact print on Ilford warm-tone fiber based paper. The image size is approximately 7x9" centered within 11x14"; then matted, signed with edition number on print margin. International shipping is extra.

USA price : 525 $
International price : 525 $

If you prefer to pay by check:
Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Twiddle

limited edition hand-coated platinum-palladium print from the original negative. The image size is approximately 4x5" centered within 8x10"; then matted, signed with edition number on print margin. International shipping is extra.

USA price : 650 $
International price : 650 $

Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Le Nu

limited edition hand-coated platinum-palladium print from the original negative. The image size is approximately 4x5" centered within 8x10"; then matted, signed with edition number on print margin. International shipping is extra.

USA price : 450 $
International price : 450 $

Desert Oasis #9

Thistle

limited edition hand-coated platinum-palladium print from the original negative. The image size is approximately 7x9" centered within 11x14"; then matted, signed with edition number on print margin. International shipping is extra.

Desert Oasis #1

limited edition hand-coated platinum-palladium print from the original negative. The image size is approximately 7x9" centered within 11x14"; then matted, signed with edition number on print margin. International shipping is extra.

Nude #3

Willow

General sales details:
Each platinum-palladium photograph is hand printed by the artist to achieve the highest possible quality; prints are produced as a contact print from the original negative and printed on Arches Platine archival paper. All photographs are matted, signed with edition number on print margin. Also signed, titled, location, dated and edition number on print verso. All images are limited editions of 25.

All work copyright © 2013 Ted Preuss

All content copyright © 2013 - Having any problems? Click here to let us know.
APUG Portfolios are a service of the APUG.ORG photography community, click here to learn more.