Traditional Photography Portfolio by Eric Smith 

Eliza

Invictus

Katie

Katie

Leslie

Leslie

Artist's Statement:
My goal, when shooting portraiture, is to have a natural expression/pose, while also representing a definitive moment of sorts. It's not easy to do in 8x10, but It's not impossible, either. I'm going to try and keep my portfolio primarily large format portraiture, however, I see no need to totally constrain my portraiture portfolio to large format.
  Technical Information:
My 8x10 portfolio is shot using an old view camera made by Arkay. I rescued the camera from an "Olde Tyme Photo Shop", where it was collecting dust under the prop rack, and after fixing it up, building a back for it, and getting a lens, I gave the old camera (Dubbed Fluffy on the front of the rail) a new life. My lens is a Fujinon-W 300mm f5.6, and most often I shoot it wide open, on Foma 200 and develop in HC-110 dilution H. While attempting to keep this portfolio mostly 8x10, I may soon be adding portraiture done using other varied formats and cameras.

Contact Details:
easmithv@gmail.com
  Links:
A lot of stuff that I do but do not LOVE get dumped onto my flickr. This includes, at times, D**ital

All work copyright © 2013 Eric Smith

All content copyright © 2013 - Having any problems? Click here to let us know.
APUG Portfolios are a service of the APUG.ORG photography community, click here to learn more.