Tall Trees, Yarra Ranges National Park

Dam,Toolangi State Forest

Daintree River, Northern Queensland

Murrindindi River

Shoals, Cape Tribulation

Sandpatch wilderness

Mitre Peak, New Zealand

Artist's Statement:
I am an Australian photographer who is dedicated to representing the wild and cultivated landscapes around me through the medium of black and white analogue photography. This portfolio presents a sample from an extensive folio of images, produced by me, over the 26 years I have been making photographs. While the images on this site represent my private vision, they have been greatly influenced through an opportunity I had as a fledgling professional to work as a photographer for the Museum of Victoria (now the Melbourne Museum). The professional culture at the Museum encouraged and fed my great interests in the natural sciences as well as my desire to interpret the natural world within a photographic image.
  Technical Information:
Cameras 35mm - Minolta & Nikon - 6 x 6 Mamiya's, C33, C330 & C220 models Film - Agfapan, Ilford & Kodak

Contact Details:
email rhys42002@yahoo.com.au

phone (intenational code 61 ) 03 54422753
  Links:
http://www.rhysjonesphotography.com/

Print Sales: Click here to view a selection of my prints for sale. I currently have 8 print(s) listed.

All work copyright © 2013 Rhys Jones

All content copyright © 2013 - Having any problems? Click here to let us know.
APUG Portfolios are a service of the APUG.ORG photography community, click here to learn more.