Traditional Photography Portfolio by Steve Waschka 
Prints for Sale by Steve Waschka

family tree

8x10 open print. Also available: 16x20 originals on fiber please call to order 16x20 originals 321-693-8693.

us price : 25 $
International price : 25 $

If you prefer to pay by check:
Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

saddle

8x10 open print. Also available: 16x20 originals on fiber please call to order 16x20 originals 321-693-8693.

Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

mangrove tangle

General sales details:
All original photographs are handcrafted on fiber based paper, limited to five printings and marked by the artist. All include documentation. All printing of these photographs is done by hand in a traditional wet darkroom. No two photographs are alike. Open prints are copies of the originals which have been scanned. Each includes documentation as to which of the five originals was scanned to create the print. A minimum of 10% of gross profits are donated to qualified children's charities. Free shipping.

All work copyright © 2013 Steve Waschka

All content copyright © 2013 - Having any problems? Click here to let us know.
APUG Portfolios are a service of the APUG.ORG photography community, click here to learn more.