Traditional Photography Portfolio by Michel Hardy-Vallée 
Prints for Sale by Michel Hardy-Vallée

Lack Thereof

Canada price : 80 $
International price : 80 $

If you prefer to pay by check:
Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Calgary as Squares

Click here to send me an automatic PM and I will send you my mailing address information.

Calgary as Triangles

Brickked light

Emergency Call

Damzel in distress

Fontaine

Mr Dunn-Hill and his dog

General sales details:
All prints are available as 5x7, 8x10, or 11x14 (inches) on either resin coated or fiber paper. Resin coated is more economical, whereas fiber is archival, and is the ultimate in silver gelatin print quality. Price quoted are for 8x10 on fiber; please email for details about other sizes/supports. Shipping not included.

All work copyright © 2013 Michel Hardy-Vallée

All content copyright © 2013 - Having any problems? Click here to let us know.
APUG Portfolios are a service of the APUG.ORG photography community, click here to learn more.