Converting a film pack holder into a rollback sounds a bit tricky to me, though perhaps not impossible (and you've not got much to lose, generally nobody wants the film pack adaptors). The simplest 120 arrangement I've seen is on an Ensign box camera with a red window, maybe you could copy something like that?