I have two 4x5 rollfilm holders for sale. Both are in excellent shape and work well.

First one is a Graflex 6x9 back - can be used on Speed/Crown Graphics, or any camera that has a Graflock type back. $60

Second one is a Calumet C2 6x7 holder. This one can be used on virtually any 4x5 camera as it was made to fit under springbacks. Very useful for wooden field cameras and such. This one handles both 120 and 220 film.