Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
I have read on

http://new55project.blogspot.com/201...post_6525.html

that you can bleach negative from Fuji FP100 C and B, and there is description with pictures how to do it. But I am failing, my bleach is not doing anything. On my bleach that I got from local shop says: Sodium thiosulfate and Potassium ferricyanide (google translator from Polish).

Anyone had tried this? Which bleach should I use?

thanks,
You may be glad nothing happened, probably due to the fact you had the emulsion side down while applying the bleach, as per the instruction of the link you posted. If you had used a ferricyanide bleach on your images, your FP100B BW negatives would have gone almost transparent, as ferricyanide turns the silver of BW negative into an almost colourless silverferri/ferrocyanide complex. Ferricyanide bleach is a first step for a two bath sepia toning kit.

Not sure why the bleach you bought, contains sodium thiosulfate. It shouldn't. Or is this a second bottle? It than probably is sodium sulfide or thiourea instead of sodium thiosulfate. It is the tonersolution that is used after the ferricyanide bleach... Try it out on a print once, you will probably get a nice brown tone