Well after my trip this weekend I have decided in addition to my Crown Graphic and Kodak 2D (I have 4X5, 5X7 & 8X10 covered) I would like to have a medium format setup for those times that using a 4X5 or larger setup is just not practical. I went on a 4.5hr cruise in Resurrection Bay from Seward, AK and my Crown was just a bit big for using around all those people on the boat. I can foresee other situations where a nice MF SLR would suit me better. I have a few lenses to trade and am looking for a 6X7 or 6X9 setup with at least one lens, finder, body and back. I am happy to entertain any offers. I have priced the lenses at trade value and believe they are reasonable. They are all in very nice working condition and all have beautiful glass, any imperfections are noted. If you are interested in a trade we can exchange photos of our respective equipment.
1. 36cm f4.5 Voigtlander Heliar in barrel, few specks of dust, new paint job, with flange on 6X6 board for Kodak 2D - $500
2. 14" f7 Petzval (no name, just says No. 4 on it) beautiful lens, glass is perfect, body perfect, with flange on 6X6 board for Kodak 2D - $500
3. 12" f6.8 Goerz Dagor in Alphax shutter, cocking lever is funky so cable release stays on and works great, glass is beautiful, shutter accurate, on 6X6 board for Kodak 2D - $500
4. 300mm f9 APO Gerogon in barrel, like new with flange, process or enlarging lens - $100
5. 135mm f4.7 Rodenstock Optar in Graphic shutter, perfect glass, accurate speeds, on metal graphic lens board for Crown Graphic - $100
I have a few other lenses that are LN but am hesitant to list them for trade, a 65/8 Caltar-W II in Copal 0, 90/8 SA Linhof Select in Copal 0, and 210/5.6 Sironar-N in Copal 1, I might be persuaded to trade one of these if I really, really wanted the camera/lens combo you are offering (like a Hassy) Not to discount the lenses above, they are all classic, nice, and expensive glass for my 8X10 and don't really want to part with any of them but one or two won't kill me.
NOTE: I do not want any Kiev cameras, too many fault copies out there so I would prefer a camera/lens in this order, Hasselblad, Pentax, Mamiya, Bronica
Shoot me a PM with your offer and which lens you might like to trade for and we can talk! Thanks for looking!