Quote Originally Posted by BetterSense View Post
It has digital buttons to sequentially change the shutter speed. And the buttons don't even click. This is unacceptable since you can't tell by feel what shutter speed is set. You have to look in the viewfinder and press the shutter partway to see what shutter speed you have set! You can't quickly change the shutter speed by a large amount...you have to sit there pushing the button like 6 times in a row to change by 6 speeds.

I also prefer the Olympus's nice, simple viewfinder needle to the column of LEDs and numbers cluttering up the ME Super's viewfinder. For me, manual mode on the ME Super is a tacked-on feature, and not suitable for dedicated use.
Oh, I see. That makes sense. When I want to work that way I'm nearly always using AP, if I put it on manual it's so I can do a manual version of shutter priority. When I want to shoot all-out, true manual I grab the FED-2 or Spotmatic so this hadn't really occurred to me. That's definitely a good observation if the OP plans on this being the primary, carry-everywhere camera and wants full manual.

Though I did mostly tire of needles a long time ago. I like them in very bright daylight, not in any other situation.