Sorry, the title is confusing. Here's the situation. I want to use 120 film in a Bronica SQ-A, which comes with a 220 back and a 220 insert. I can buy a 120 insert separately, but it's made for a Bronica ETR, not an SQ-A. So, can I use that 120 insert from the ETR in the 220 back for the SQ-A? Or do I need a 120 insert that's made specifically for the SQ-A?

Thanks in advance!