You'll need an SQ-A back. Also 120 film has paper backing while 220 film does not. This means that if you run the 120 film through a 220 back the film will be out of plane for focusing. Not by much, but some. Likewise, if you run 220 film through a 120 back the film is also out of plane (further from the lens).