Up for sale is my 36cm f4.5 Voigtlander Heliar in barrel. Flange is included and is mounted on a 6X6 wooden lens board for Kodak 2D.

This lens in in phenomenal shape for it's age, actually for any age. It has almost perfect glass, a few specks of dust inside and one bubble in the glass from manufacture. This lens was originally painted black from the factory but was repainted by a previous owner and not done well. I have stripped the paint and repainted the lens with an automotive grade enamel. It is black with micro metal flake and looks very nice; it is very durable and will not just rub off like a lot of repaint jobs.

This lens has an enormous amount of bokeh and would be perfect for portraits or landscapes when stopped down. I have mounted it on my Kodak 2D and the image displayed is striking and sharp as a tack. It has 24 aperture blades and is perfectly round. The aperture is dry and turns smoothly.

Please PM with any questions, payment by paypal as a gift or add 3%.

(I do have this listed in another listing but thought it appropriate to list it separately due to the lens' value)