Quote Originally Posted by ooze View Post
Hi Gavin,

As Loris & Herzeleid mentioned, Pamuk Ticaret is the way to go. Kodak&Fuji slide film is stored properly in a fridge. For BW, apart from Ilford and Kodak in all sizes, Mr.Pamuk has also started to stock Fuji Neopan400 in 120. He says a customer in Izmir swears by it and I just now started to wonder whether that might be you Ian Well, I can't complain, as Neopan used to be one of my favourites and I'm very happy to be able to use it again.
As a bonus, you can also see one of Loris Medici's framed prints on the wall of the shop Loris, you should have a cyanotype hanging on that wall as well. There are so few people working with alternative processes in Turkey, it would be nice to see one of them displayed.

Cheers...
Hello ooze,
I also will be traveling in Istanbul next week with my digital & analog camera. I'm afraid that the film will suffer some damage with the check points from airports (exposed to x-ray) so, I decided to buy the films & process them in Istanbul for that mater.
I don't know anyone who lives in Istanbul to help me out and I'm sure you can .
Will you give me a helpful hand and in advice me, where can I found some processing labs (manual b&w processing 35mm film) in Istanbul? I've heard that in the center of Istanbul I might find some, but I don't know turkish to try to localize them on google...
Thanks in advance.

Cheers