</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ed Sukach @ Apr 14 2003, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ed Sukach @ Apr 11 2003, 12:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I contacted JOBO tech for information on a &quot;Protectan&quot; subtitiute - got a &quot;You&#39;re on the List&quot; answer ... so I&#39;m waiting.
</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>

Tetenal decided to stop shipping this to us, despite the fact that it sold well. I don&#39;t know why. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Notice he said they stopped shipping it to them. Now to me that means it might still be available. It might mean a trip to Europe or at least a European website. With the shipping restrictions now in place wouldn&#39;t suprise me if alot of stuff stops being sold.

I know you said a nitrogen tank costs alot but was that just the gas or was that including the tank cost? If it includes the tank then that&#39;s a one time cost and you need to check the refill cost. I&#39;ve got a CO2 tank for draft and the tank cost me something like &#036;100 years ago. The refill is maybe &#036;20 and it&#39;s a big tank that goes years between fills. Some bars use nitrogen for pumping wine [or they did] and others use a nitrogen tank for Guiness. I&#39;m guessing beverage grade would be good enough?

I&#39;m suprised he mentioned the torch idea. You know some genius is going to check his fill level with a match.

It&#39;s still on this website:

http://www.silverprint.co.uk/chem9.html