As per the header, I would like to pick up some Graflex "A" lensboards for this new resident of my home. These are the 3 1/4 inch square, I imagine usually wooden board, with a 3 inch square light trap on the rear of the board. Undrilled boards would be great, but probably don't exist (unless somebody can custom make the boards, if so please PM me), so drilled boards are fine. They need not have the auto aperture fitting.
Thanks for all,