</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BarryWilkinson @ May 4 2003, 04:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I am new to contact printing. I have consider using Azo but it is very expensive to buy and ship to the UK, maybe I&#39;ll try it when when I have more experience?

Barry
UK</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Nothing has improved my photography faster and more profoundly in every aspect than learning to print large format negatives on Azo developed in amidol. I&#39;m a better printer, much better at exposing and developing film and my photographic vision is infinitely more meaningful. Also, I use literally one tenth as much paper now to get a fine print as I used to with enlarging paper. Never more than 5 sheets, usually 3. Working with Azo has improved my enlarging, too. I submit that it&#39;s the most economical paper you can use. The initial investment is higher in order to get some into your darkroom (especially since you really need both grades from the gitgo), but if you contact print large format negatives you&#39;ll never use anything else once you try it. I&#39;m sure Michael and Paula would be happy to ship it to you the least expensive way.