</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darkroom ChromaCrafts @ May 4 2003, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>HOWEVER, I am not a photographer so I have always wondered if my testing was really valid.&nbsp; In other words do I really know what to look for when I looking for the discrepancies.&nbsp; I would like to see an explanation or list of what I should be eagle eyeing when doing these tests from people whose standards I would imagine are quite high.</td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Jill,

I agree that AGFA chemicals (industrial grades are not that different from the professional/amateuer versions) are less critical in delivering good results. However, the best way to keep track of the processes are still control stips. You&#39;ll need a color densitometer and process control stips to keep track of your processes. You may find older Color Densitometers, like the Mcbeth TDxxx-Series, on Ebay for a bargain. AGFA (Kodak and Fuji as well) has a book with detailed instructions what might be the cause for which deviations from the set points.

I did not understood, what your problem with temperature acutally is/was.