I will be offering my E6 services when I return from my work/travel stint in Europe this July. I have a website that is currently under construction but the name is pretty self explanatory: www.e6it.ca (if this doesn't work try www.davidnardi.com/e6it)

I will also offer B&W and maybe C-41, but my main process will be E6 in all popular formats up to 4x5. I can also process 126 and 9x12cm sheet film if anyone should have some lying around. Working on an 8x10 format solution too.

Join my mailing list and I will notify you when services are up and running. I have been doing all my own E6 for over 4 years now and never regretted a single moment. The results are clean and colourful everytime. In fact, I can't believe I never attempted to do this sooner, but then again, I bought the Jobo processor and related accessories when I started to establish some momentum in my fine-art photography business.

Now I want to share my services with other like-minded photographers at attractive price points. I know E6 labs are shrinking and becoming very expensive so I hope to fill that gap with quality, affordable service. Bulk rates possible.